STRAUMANN® CARES® SCREW-RETAINED BRIDGE
Direct connection to the implant
No additional abutment required (reduces complexity and costs).
No cementing (reduced risk of periimplantitis due to residual cement).
The framework can be unscrewed for maintenance, if necessary.
- 2 to 16 elements*
- Placement on 2 to 16 implants
- Tissue Level implant platforms
- Bone Level implant platforms
- Combination of Tissue Level and Bone Level platforms
- Delivered with machine-smoothed surface
Straumann® CARES® Screw-retained Bridges are available
for tissue level, bone level and mixed tissue level and bone
Straumann® CARES® Screw-retained Bridges are screwed
directly to the Straumann implant.
* Maximum number of anterior pontics: 4
Maximum number of posterior pontics: 3
Maximum number of free-end pontics: 1
Available in these Straumann® CARES® materials: