PERFECT COMBINATION OF SHAPE AND STRENGTH
- Roxolid® is a metal alloy composed of 15% zirconium and 85% titanium. The combination of these two metals leads to a material with a higher tensile* and fatigue strength2 than comparable titanium implants.
- SLActive® – Designed to maximize treatment success and predictability in stability critical treatment protocols
- Apically tapered – Overcomes anatomical restrictions and is designed to enable placement in under-prepared sites
Designed to complement the anatomy of the teeth
- Oval shape for soft tissue management
- Consistent emergence profile
- Small Crossfit® design delivers simplified handling and assurance that the abutment is seated properly
PEACE OF MIND
- A strong and reliable treatment option
- All Straumann final abutments are torqued in at 35 Ncm eliminating confusion and provides consistency
- Roxolid® Lifetime+ Straumann Guarantee®
More details for instruction for use available here
*Data on file.
1 Symons AL., Stritzel F., Stauation J. Anomaties associated with hypodontia of the permanent lateral incisor ans second premolar. J Clin Pediatr
Dent. 1993 Winter; 17(2): 109-11.2
2 Medvedev A, Molotnikov A, Lapovok R, Zeller R, Berner S., Habersetzer P, Dalla Torre S. (2016). Microstructure and mechanical properties of Ti-15Zr alloy used as dental implant material. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, Available online 11 May 2016.